- A Benefit of Covid? Virus Improves Access to Treatment for Opioid Addiction
Back in January 2020, 40 percent of counties in the
- Kick Your Addiction to Opioid Painkillers with Suboxone & MAT
Suboxone is a medication that combines buprenorphine
- Dr. Chaudry Answers Your Questions about Medication Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder
Wherever you are in your recovery, whether today is
- Treatment for Opioid Abuse Disorder: Switching from Methadone to Buprenorphine
Kicking an addiction to opioid painkillers is not
- Get Access to Suboxone via Telemedicine for Opioid Use Disorder
COVID-19 has changed the world as we know it; we
- Busting 3 Myths about Suboxone for Opioid Addiction
When used, following a comprehensive treatment
- Don’t Be a Statistic! Kick Your Opioid Addiction with Suboxone & MAT
If you or a loved one are hooked on opioid
- Give Yourself the Gift of Sobriety — and Life!
During the coming holiday season, it’s important
- Your Insurance May Cover Effective, Safe Opioid Addiction Treatment
If you or someone you love is addicted to opioid
- What Is Bupe?
Buprenorphine or “Bupe” is a prescription
- What to Do If You Suspect a Loved One is Addicted to Opioid Painkillers
If something is wrong with someone you love, noticing
- Break Your Opioid Addiction with Medication-Assisted Treatment
It’s no secret that opioid addiction has had a
- When it Comes to Suboxone Treatment for Opioid Addiction: GET THE FACTS
Any opioid pain pill or heroin user knows about the
- 2 Reasons Why Few Opioid Addicts Have Access to Suboxone & Medication Assisted Treatment
If you have been battling opioid pain killer or heroin
- Get Off Opioid Painkillers and Improve Your Quality of Life
OK, maybe easier said than done. But don’t give up
- Cheaper Generic of Suboxone Coming to Market?
Suboxone, a medication prescribed a part of Medication
- Statistics Don’t Matter When Your Loved One Is Addicted to Opioids
You may be sick and tired of reading about and hearing
- Why is Medication Assisted Treatment a Safe, Effective Way to Get Off Opioids?
The brains of people who are addicted to opioids are
- Major Misunderstanding about Medication-Assisted Treatment
Medication-Assisted Treatment is not a miracle or a
- No Harsh Detox Symptoms from Medication-Assisted Treatment — REALLY!
If you are addicted to opioid painkillers, the thought
- When Life Give You Lemons: 3 Ways to Focus on Gratitude in Recovery
If there is one thing that is true about people who
- Do Opioid Addicts Need Therapy During Medication-Assisted Treatment?
Many people who have become addicted to opioid